AmeriNation.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your original physical or digital work (“Work”) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) below.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Web site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A statement that you are the owner of the work you claim to be infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work allegedly infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, including a physical or electronic signature of the owner, or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Identification of the work claimed to be infringed. If you are claiming that multiple works have been infringed, you can submit one notification listing the allegedly infringed works.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit an authorized representative of AmeriNation.com to contact the complaining party, such as a physical address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
AmeriNation.com will respond to DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you prove to be the owner of a copyrighted work accessible on this Web site without your permission, and proper notification has been received and investigated, the proprietary work shall be removed in a timely manner.
The above statements and notification must be submitted in writing, faxed or emailed to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
361 S Camino del Rio #179
Durango, CO 81303
Contact Email: legal[at]AmeriNation.com
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. For further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).